Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 of My 365 Bodega Bay Photo Project


I love where my family and I live. It's a special place for us and part of what makes it special is, how quickly things change around here. From the tide, to the weather, from the fishing seasons and the tourist seasons, things are always changing and it's very easy to see and you can't help but feel it too. Today was sunny and then foggy all in a matter of a few hours. It was low tide in the morning, then high tide and then low again and that all happened right in front of our eyes. My photo today is one I've never photographed before, it's the edge of the low tide water in the harbor disappearing in to the fog. This was taken at the Spud Point Marina area and I pass by this place all the time. Things just seemed right for a picture this early evening and I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers